St. Monica Catholic High School provides numerous counseling resources to support the whole student in their academic, personal, social, and emotional well-being. The high school has four full-time counselors; two assigned to the 9th and 10th grade students and two college counselors assigned to the 11th and 12th grade students. Through our comprehensive efforts in counseling and advisory, 100% of St. Monica Catholic High School graduates have been accepted to four-year colleges and universities over the past two years.
- 1:1 individualized counseling sessions with students and parents
- 4-year academic planning
- Small Group counseling by grade level
- College and career counseling
- Student support services
- Personal and leadership development
- Naviance student assessments and planner