St. Monica Catholic High School provides numerous counseling resources to support the whole student in their academic, personal, social, and emotional well-being. The high school has four full-time counselors; two assigned to the 9th and 10th grade students and two college counselors assigned to the 11th and 12th grade students. Two of the counselors are Associate Marriage and Family Therapists who provide personal counseling services. Through our comprehensive efforts in counseling and advisory, 100% of St. Monica Catholic High School graduates have been accepted to four-year colleges and universities over the past two years.
- 1:1 individualized counseling sessions with students and parents
- 4-year academic planning
- Small Group counseling by grade level
- College and career counseling
- Student support services
- Personal and leadership development
- Naviance student assessments and planner