Wellness Focus - Ergonomics for Your Desk at Home
Are your neck, shoulders and lower back sore? Are your eyes feeling strained and is your head pounding from staring at your little screen? This video from Wall Street Journal covers some helpful tips from an ergonomics expert for setting up a desk that that will help you work instead of working against you!
You may not be able to get all of these right but just one of them could save you some pain and help you make gains so give it a try.
Want some help getting moving and grooving? Try one of the apps or videos below.
- 7-Minute Workout - Guided workouts for any activity level. Available in your app store.
- Fooducate - Create your healthy diet toolbox and find healthy eating tips.
- Active by POPSUGAR - Hundreds of workouts for every fitness level by POPSUGAR fitness experts. Available in your app store.
- POPSUGAR Youtube channel - Hundreds of workouts for every fitness level by POPSUGAR fitness experts.
- Yoga with Adriene - Hundreds of yoga videos for all skill levels with a different focus in each video. Try Yoga for Anxiety or Yoga for Bedtime to start.
Or maybe you need some help finding your happy place? The apps and videos below can help with your mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
- Headspace - Access guided meditations and mindfulness activities. Available online and in the App stores.
- MindShift - Resources to help manage anxiety, ease stress, and create positive habits of mind. App store only.
- Happify - Play games to reduce stress, overcome negative thoughts, and build resilience.
- Pray as You Go - Daily Prayer whenever you need it. Ignatian inspiration, Jesuit Prayer on the go. Online and App Store.