IS THERE A PREPAID ACCOUNT OFFERED?
An account can be set up to hold fund for the student. As items are purchased, funds will be deducted from their account. You are able to access the account to view usages and to add funds for upcoming purchases.
HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
- .Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Choose Bevaris - South from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
- After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need your school’s designation code and each of your children’s student ID** numbers to add each student
- Your school’s "SM" followed by your student's ID#
HOW TO ENTER YOU CHILDREN’S ID:
School Designation Code: SM
Student ID#: Example: 123456. This is found on your student's schedule obtained on the first day of school or in your parent or student's AERIES Account.
Your child’s myschoolaccount.com complete ID#: SM123456
ACCEPTABLE METHODS OF PAYMENT
We accept Master Card and Visa and cash. Credit/Debit cards can be used in person.
HOW WOULD I KNOW IF MY STUDENT'S ACCOUNT IS GETTING LOW?
You can check your balance, set up email alerts, and see a purchase history at any time on your account. Please set up alerts balance notifications when creating your account.
ROSA'S CAFE HOURS OF OPERATION
Rosa's Cafe is generally open from 7 am to 2:30 pm. If business is slow, it may close earlier. In the event SMCHS should have an early dismissal, Rosa's Cafe will close earlier.