St. Monica High School has selected Bevaris to provide food services on campus. Menu items will change each week.
Go to www.myschoolaccount.com to:
- Sign in to your account
- View the balance on your account
Bevaris will be following all guidelines as established by the Los Angeles County and State of California departments of health. They will provide a la carte items only. Students may use their school ID account, Apple pay, or a credit card to purchase food. Bevaris is utilizing a cashless system.
With my school account, parents have the opportunity to deposit directly to their Child’s meal account, transfer funds between students, and receive an email reminder when the account balance is low. Deposits may be made via ACH or credit card payments. Please create a parent account by completing the following steps:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com
- Click "Create Account" on the top menu bar
- Fill in the required information on the "Parent Account Sign-up page"
- Choose BA 103 from the "School District" drop-down menu
- Create a user ID and password
- Click the "Accept" box and then click "Signup." An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a verification code.
- After the verification code, you may begin to add your Child’s information
- Log back into www.myschoolaccount.com
- Enter the verification code to confirm account and email address
- Input your daughter's ID number following by SM, ex. SM123456 - SM is St Monica’s designation code.
If you have questions or trouble registering, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org